Saturday, October 6, 2007

The magical Piazza of Florence

If I ever get a break or a chance to travel to Europe, the first place that crosses my mind is the most wonderful and magical 'piazza' or square that I have ever visited - the amazing Piazza della Signoria in the heart of Florence - Italy. Before I started of as an Internet entrepreneur, I was employed in the family hosiery business that used to import lots of equipment from Italy. As luck would have it, I was assigned to train with a company in Florence, and that's when I fell in love with the city and specially this beautiful square. Every evening once I returned to my hotel, I would immediately refresh myself and rush to the Piazza della Signoria that is located in the heart of Florence and typically walking distance from any of the inner city limits.

Italy 2009 Travel News

Pestivals Tips and Tours of Italy